Saturday, July 13, 2013

Create your first HTML site!!! Part-2





 In our last post we had created our first site .today we will make our site more colorful with "style" attribute.Now friends lets just begin our editing in our last html .

<html>

<head>

<title>my first site</title>

</head>

<body style="background-color:red";>

<h1 style="text-align:center";>MY SITE</h1>

<p style="text-align:center";>Hurray! I can create my own site .its very easy ,i thought it will be hard</p>

</body>

</html>

Now save it ....!!!
you see for changing background we add "background-color" in body tag.I have used "red" but you can use your any favorite color.
I also changed heading & paragraph alignment into center by using"text-align". There you can see our heading & paragraph has already gone to center. You can move your content by using "left","right","absolute".
Now create your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment